Acres Edge is your local landscape supply for: (LG) Low-Gloss Paver Seal. Our experienced staff is available to assist you in product selection.
Click on thumbnail for larger view
Call Us or Stop By for Pricing
(LG) Low-Gloss Paver Seal
Available in 1 Gallon cans
LG Paver Seal™ is a low gloss paver sealer and sand stabilizer. It provides a clear barrier that extends paver life by protecting against elements that stain and deteriorate paver appearance, such as rust, dirt, pool chemicals, salt and everyday weathering.
LG Paver Seal also stabilizes joint sand, adding protection against sand washout, weed growth and ant infestation. In one application LG Paver Seal can easily be applied to pavers, retaining wall block, travertine and limestone.
- Low-gloss Finish
- Sand Stabilizer
- Protects joint sand from washout, weeds and ants
- Enhances, restores & protects
Easy 4-Step Process
Step 1 - Clean
Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand or loose material.
- Prepare pavers with SRW Paver Clean products prior to sealing.
Step 2 - Climate
After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50°F (10°C) to 80°F (27°C).
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
Step 3 - Apply
- STIR THOROUGHLY.
- Apply with an SRW Products approved sprayer and Slit Foam Roller.
- For best results, spray then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Start at the highest project elevation.
- Do not allow sealer to pool on pavers or in joints.
Step 4 - Cure
- Repeat if desired.
- Allow sealed area to dry and cure 24 hours.
- Protect from water and rain until dry
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes
- Foot traffic: 24 hours
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours
(Note: All calculations based on 68ºF - 77ºF)