Acres Edge is your local landscape supply for: Counter Guard™ Sealer. Our experienced staff is available to assist you in product selection.
Click on thumbnail for larger view
Call Us or Stop By for Pricing
Counter Guard™ Sealer
Available in 1 Quart
Our CG Counter Guard™ keeps your outdoor work and entertainment spaces looking brand new. This specialty sealer protects against water, oils, grease, and other harsh substances while creating a natural-looking finish on any surface. The solvent-based formula works in as little as four steps to ensure premium protection from the harshest stains.
- Invisible/Natural Look Finish
- Oil Wipes Right Off
- Protects surfaces from staining by water, oils, grease, wine, coffee, foods, and more
- Creates an invisible barrier of defense for outdoor countertops, benches, and other work surfaces
- Seals and Protects
- Block Retaining Wall
- Manufactured Stone
- Not for use on structures under hydrostatic pressure
- Remove stains from the surface before sealing. Follow the surface manufacturer’s cleaning recommendations.
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50°F – 80°F (10°C – 27°C) from installation through the curing process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- Apply with a brush or roller.
- Wait 10 minutes then buff with cotton cloth in a circular motion for even distribution.
- Do not allow sealer to pool. If pooling occurs, use a cotton cloth to redistribute within 10 minutes.
- Allow the sealed area to dry and cure for 24 hours with protection from water and rain.
- Wait 48 hours after applying before using the surface.
- 50–75 sq. ft. per quart (4.65–6.97 sq. m. per .95 liters). Coverage may vary.
- CLEAN UP & STORAGE
- Clean tools with SRW Products XY Xylene Solvent™ Specialty Cleaner. Store in a cool, well ventilated area with cap or lid firmly in place.
- USER TIPS
- Test in an inconspicuous area before starting the general application to ensure desired results & expected finish.
- Always follow surface manufacturer’s sealing recommendations.
- If using on manufactured stone, ask stone dealer about cleaning & sealing procedures prior to application.
- Care should be taken for vertical surface application where runs may alter the finish.
- Cleaning surface spills while protected with CG is easy. Simply wipe away the mess. Use soap & warm water if residuals remain. Failure to do so in a reasonable amount of time may lead to some slight long-term discoloration in the area.
- CG is a ONE coat sealer. Additional coats may create an irregular appearance.
- Do not use more than one sealer on the same project.
- Not for use on structures under hydrostatic pressure.
SRW CG Counter Guard is the perfect sealer for your outdoor entertainment spaces. Protect hardscape surfaces with our specialty seal™ invisible and breathable barrier by following our quick and easy four-step process.