Acres Edge is your local landscape supply for: VOC Retaining Wall & Paver Adhesive. Our experienced staff is available to assist you in product selection.
Click on thumbnail for larger view
Call Us or Stop By for Pricing
VOC Retaining Wall & Paver Adhesive
Available in 10 oz & 28 oz tubes
Professional strength adhesive for masonry, concrete, brick, block, pavers and other common landscaping materials.
- Ideal for wet or frozen surfaces
- Extrudes low temperatures down to 10°F
- Superior strength & durability
- Solvent-based product to allow a moisture-proof bond
- Flexible and freeze-thaw stable
- Surfaces should be clean and free from oil, grease, excessive water, ice or any other material that may interfere with proper adhesion. The use of other chemicals may deter proper adhesion.
- Cut tip on slant for 1/4” or 3/8” bead. Puncture inner seal with nail or wire and place cartridge in caulking gun.
- Apply adhesive with the caulking gun to one of the surfaces in a continuous bead to ensure complete coverage.
- Apply no more adhesive than you can cover in 10 minutes.
- Press surfaces together firmly. For faster curing, lift up top product and immediately set and reposition. Do not smear adhesive.
- Vertical or slanted applications require permanent additional bracing.
Tools and adhesive may be cleaned with mineral spirits while adhesive is still wet. Follow solvent vendor’s precautions.
Shelf life: SRW Adhesive can remain on the shelf for 18 months without losing any of its original performance.
Cold storage: Product should not be stored in direct sunlight. Temperature does not affect the stowing of this product. Items are recommended to be stored in an upright position.
- If block, paver, etc. has been tumbled, make sure surface is clean of any dust, dirt or material that may deter proper adhesion.
- When using on tumbled products or steps, we recommend using a 3/8” bead.
- Not recommended to apply in temperatures below 10ºF.
- Allow 48 hour cure time and 4-5 days before walking on any steps or heavy traffic areas.
- If materials have grooves, make sure adhesive is bonding both surfaces.
- Not intended for continuous submersion or use below the waterline.
- Not for use on plastic, rubber or fiberglass materials.
10ºF - 120º F, for adhesives and substrates
Method of application: Cartridge/caulking gun. Due to fast-drying characteristics, it is not practical to apply by trowel. Flashing by initial tack allows light pieces to be bonded with only momentary pressure.
Working time: Apply no more adhesive than you can cover in 10 minutes.
Approximate length of bead according to container size and bead diameter
|Bead Size||10 oz VOC||28 oz VOC|
|1/4" Bead||32 ft.||89 ft.|
|3/8" Bead||14 ft.||35 ft.|