Acres Edge is your local landscape supply for: Vertical Instant Lock Adhesive. Our experienced staff is available to assist you in product selection.
Click on thumbnail for larger view
Call Us or Stop By for Pricing
Vertical Instant Lock Adhesive
Available in 9.5 oz tube
Vertical Instant Lock can save valuable time by instantly locking stone and other materials in place without sag or slip. We proudly offer this game-changing product to you, knowing that this adhesive will meet or exceed your expectations.
- Instantly locks building materials in place
- Low odor, ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Repositionable for 10 minutes
- Quick curing and non-corrosive
- V-notch nozzle—perfect application every time
- 12 month shelf life
- Natural Stone
- Manufactured Stone
- Brick, Block & Pavers
- Metal & Wood
- Glass & Ceramic Tile
- Dry Stack
- Clear the surface of all materials that may prevent adequate adhesion such as heavy textures, dirt, dustor other loose particles. Surfaces must be flat, completely dry and above 40°F.
- Cut across tube’s nozzle base, completely puncture inner foil and screw on included v-notch applicator tip.
- Apply using SRW Premium Caulking Gun. Minimum 14:1 thrust ratio required. At a 90° angle, v-notch up, apply to one of the surfaces in a continuous bead spanning the full width but staying ½˝ from the outside edge. Additional beads may be needed. Separate beads by 1.5˝.Do not apply in dot pattern.
- Press surfaces firmly together with a slight twisting motion and hold firmly for 5 seconds.